- Strengthen unity with other ethnic communities through collaborative efforts in the Phoenix metropolitan.
- Organize, participate, and support cultural events to preserve and promote the Vietnamese culture.
- Attain a non-profit 501(c)(3) status for the Vietnamese community and raise funds to establish a Vietnamese community center.
- Embrace the social welfare for local Vietnamese residents, especially for older adults and young children.
- Foster youth activities and educational programs to encourage the participation of young generation within the community.
- Collaborate with the Community’s Board of Directors to update the existing Community’s By-Laws to create opportunities for younger generations to serve the community in vital leadership roles.
- Continue on with the existing Arizona Wall Project in the City of Gilbert until it’s completion
- Continue to involve with the State and local politics to enhance the representation of the Vietnamese Community in the State of Arizona.